quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

Composition.

Last mounth I was walking on the street with my dog, when, to my horror, started to rain. Luckily I had brought an umbrella, but my dog didn't had an umbrella, so that I had to run to a shopping center. When I arrived there I was almost wet and I cleary remember that I can't enter in a shopping with a dog!
Belive it or not, I entered there and I was thinking that every cloud has a silver lining. I was very happy until I saw the security. He was very strong, and he told me that dogs can't enter in shopping center, so that, I answer to him: ''it's rainning a lot outhere and it's just a dog''. We continued discussing, and, in the end, he said: ''GO AWAY!''. Of course I was angry just like him, and when was going to the rain I said: '' you are making a storm in a teacup!''
It turned out that I had to go out the shopping center with my dog and walked to my home in the rain. It never rains but it pours!

Tiago Campos.

Um comentário: