segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2009

Brilliant Idea

I clearly remember that it happened in a really hot day. Maybe it must bem summer. I was young (about 8 years) and a little stupid. Because of the hot weather, I decided to turn on a fan, a small fan. My dad always told me to never put my finger on the fan because I might get hurt. As I said it before, I was young and stupid so I decided to see if what my dad told me was truth. Brilliant idea. Big mistake. To my horror I descovered that my dad was right: it really hurts! I got a cut on my finger. And I had do discover it from the hard way. To make matter's worse I had to listen to my dad telling me: "I told you so".
I don't think that I learn something from that experience. In the end it was only a funny story that happened to me.

Um comentário: